Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Science fair

Kia ora,

My whole school had a science fair. The whole school had a groups of 3 or 4 to work on their science experiments this term. When the day came the whole school had to show everyone their science experiments in scientific language. The whole school had a board to show the rest of the school and I will show you my one soon. My science fair was a Tornado in a jar experiment. The people in my group were Denym, Ricci - Lee, Steive - Ray and me.  Here is my science fair board.......






 Here is a link to my teams science fair slide..... Science fair slide

2 comments:


  1. Kia Ora Hayley, my name is Nevaeh and I am a year 6 student at Paihia School. I really enjoyed your post about the science fair because you explained what you did very clearly. In Term 3 we also had a school science fair and I found it really interesting because we got to share what we have learnt. It sounded like you had an amazing time. What did you find difficult? What did you enjoy the most?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley my name is Jaelyn-Marie. I’m a student from Paihia School, I really like your science fair post, it reminds me of our science fair. The one thing you could have added is who were the kids who won. My question for you is where did you learn all those facts to do a tornado in a jar?

    ReplyDelete