Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

My rocket trip to the moon

Hello,

Today I just finished doing my rocket trip story. The learning behind the task is to find out where each explanation mark and apostrophe goes. I had to place a flag on top of the moon. I had a partner with me so it would be faster to land on the moon. When we arrived at the moon we felt so good and well. I did my story in my book for a draft, then I did it on my real copy. What I found hard was getting the draft writing and re-writing it on my chrome book. What I found easy was writing my story in my book. I did it on a google slide. You can see my slide below.


1 comment:

  1. hi hayley
    I just love your blog it was amazing & intresting sorry if I spelt that wrong but I just think there amazing and I love reading them.

    ReplyDelete