Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Christmas Decorerations.

Hello everyone,
Today I created a Christmas flower to sell at my school whanau evening and
also the talent show also at my school. We are doing this for Team Moana’s ski
trip next year and we are fun rising for the ski trip because we don’t have
enough money for it. 


How I made it is that:
1. I got some of the toilet rolls and cut it into straight long pieces
2. Then I opened the pieces and grabbed the leftovers and burned it a little bit
and some in the bits of toilet rolls
3. Then you hot glue gun them altogether
4. Then I painted it pink
5. Then I put glitter and a snowflake on it and then let it dry.
6. Then…… your done


What didn’t I like?
I didn’t like how the power went out while doing the work.


What I enjoyed?

I enjoyed making the Christmas flower and decorationing the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment