Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Helping Team Maunga iti and Team Maunga

 Hello everyone,

Last week my class went on a trip for a whole week. They called the trip, The Ski Trip. They were going on a trip to Mt Ruapehu to go skiing. I didn't go because it was too expensive. You had to pay 300 dollars to go, so I didn't go. With everyone in my class gone, the only people that didn't go were two boys and one girl, their names were Shiah, Anderw J and Cruz.

 On the first day, I found out that I was helping in two classes called Team Maunga iti and Team Maunga. They were the class rooms that have the 5, 6 and 7 year old's. I mostly had to help the 5 year old's ( Team Maunga iti ). I helped them with their art, reading, writing, number counting and sounding out. From then on I felt like a teacher aid. I felt like I was the boss. Then on Friday, to help me and the teacher I had an extra helper, Cruz. She is very good at art. The week was very fun but a little challanging but it was still fun. I hoped you liked my week story.

No comments:

Post a Comment