Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

ANZAC Biscuit

Hello everyone,

Today my class and I were baking ANZAC biscuits altogether on an online video call site.

Mum and I followed along with Mrs A's baking recipe.

I learned how to make ANZAC biscuits ready for ANZAC Day.

What I found hard was not spilling the ingredients when I poured them into the measuring cups.

What I found easy was baking with my mum.

Here are the ANZAC biscuits we made.




Then we had to make our own recipe.  I got a tip from my mum to figure out what other flavour ANZAC biscuits we could make.

We decided to make Chocolate ANZAC biscuits.

We decided to swap some of the coconut with cocoa powder and also swap the golden syrup and replace it with vanilla essence.

I made the recipe on a Google Drawing so you can see my recipe.

Me and my mum baked the Chocolate ANZAC biscuits with my recipe.  Here are our Chocolate ANZAC biscuits.






6 comments:

  1. Great job, Hayley. My,those chocolate Anzac biscuits look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley,
    What a great idea to make chocolate ANZAC biscuits. How did they taste? Did they taste much different to the other ANZAC biscuits?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they did taste different because the chocolate ANZAC Biscuits didn't taste as sweet as the ANZAC Biscuit. They also tasted really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Hayley! How creative of you! I might have to try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious Hayley!
    What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete