Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Tortoise / Turtles differences and similarities

Hello everyone,

I have done a differences and similarities doc based on tortoises and turtles. At first I thought that it will be impossible for me to do this doc, but after reading what my teacher has set up for me I completely fell right into my piece of work. I have filled in  
all of my boxes of what is different and what is the same about them. I enjoyed this activity because it is so fun and enjoyable. What I found hard was reading the article and finding what is the differences and what is the same about the two animals ( tortoises and turtles ). I have put my doc on this blog post I hope you like it. 



1 comment:

  1. Hayley! This is amazing. You are such a clever cookie! Thank you for sharing all of that information with me. I have learnt so much about turtles and tortoises.

    ReplyDelete