Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Animal Town


This week we have used another picture as motivation for our writing.
We had a story starter and then we had to carry on the story.
What I like about my writing is my animals.
I need to improve on getting it done quickly.

Here is my writing about Animal Town.
Hi I am a cheetah that lives in Animal Town. Today was a very weird day because a family came to Animal Town and they had a little girl called Heidi. “Calling all animals please came to the king and queen, thank you.” screeched a bird. “Uh oh! Is it something bad king Lion?” I asked. “Yes it is something bad because a new family has come to Animal Town and that means we need to battle.” replied the lion. “But what if they have guns or something that we don’t?” asked the monkey. “Well do you know what we have that they don’t?” King lion said. “No what?” “Sharp teeth and you and your family have speed and sharp teeth then you and your family can go second, okay.”

No comments:

Post a Comment