Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Hayley's animal report ( litter free )

Hello everyone,

I did a animal report about why you shouldn't litter. My animal was a turtle. I had to write my opening statement, my animals' appearance, diet, habitat, threats, reproduction and finally my closing statement. This activity was one of my homework tasks after my school got shut down for 4 weeks because of Covid 19. So I ended school early because of what was going around ( Covid 19 ). When I started doing this report, well at first I didn't even know what to do for my opening statement, but now I think it was easy and enjoyable. You can see my work below.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley
    What a lot of work you have been doing. I wonder why this document is not displaying properly? You have written something that is a bit like an animal report and a bit like an argument. It might read better if you just stuck with the animal report information and left out the argument ideas. Have a think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Hayley! I am so impressed that you are doing work when it is technically the holidays. Keep up the good work. Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, Mrs A and Mrs B

    ReplyDelete