Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Whitebait movie

Hello Peeps,

In the last whitebait blog post I did a fish bone diagram for Whitebait Fritters; a story that Mrs A has been reading to us in class. Today, I did a movie based on the same story - Whitebait Fritters.  It was really fun. I worked with a buddy, her name is Ariana Craig. We have been working hard on this movie so you can enjoy it.  We did a green screen to do show the whitebait in our movie. What I found hard was talking to the camera when there was a word I didn't know. What I found easy was the writing for the movie and to say which letter we were on (based on the science principles of MRS GREN which are movement, respiration, sensitivity, growth, reproduction, excretion and nutrition).  I learn't so many things about Whitebait just from this task. This week we learnt so much about Whitebait and MRS GREN. Here is our whitebait movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment