Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

DNA Bracelet

Hello everyone,

Today I did a bracelet to represent my DNA. At first I needed to find my first and last initials, then I used my piece of paper to see what I had circled about my DNA.  Brown bead equalled brown hair, a black bead equalled no hitchhikers thumb, wavy hair will be purple, purple bead for no widows peak, green bead for hand clasp, left thumb on top of the right thumb, blue bead for what hand I write with ( right hand ), pink bead for freckles, green bead for dimples, black bead for cleft chin, orange bead for a detached ear, pink bead only if I can roll my tongue and lat be not least what colour eyes.  I have a brown bead for brown eyes. After that we all moved  to the fun part, and that is..... the beads. So what ever I circled on my piece of paper I had to get that answer that I circled and find the correct colour bead. After I had finished doing the beads part there is one more thing that I need, and that is ....... the start of my last name. That is my bracelet. Here is a picture of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment